If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your dog. Some pets eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Bark Street Petopia in Marietta, GA. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (470) 485-2345 to learn more!